Traveling is actually more necessary for a patient than a healthy person because they need to travel for treatment and for recreation too. If a person has a neurological disorder like autism, then it’s good for him to explore the world and interact with strangers. In this way, they start feeling comfortable and their behavior improves. Somehow, it’s not easy to travel with an autistic patient because they are very sensitive to bright light, noise, crowds, and touch.
There are also some countries that don’t allow autistic persons to stay there. So, it’s good to know about “Countries you can immigrate to with autism” Read my article thoroughly to know about the countries that welcome persons having autism.
What is Autism?
Autism usually known as autism spectrum disorder, is a mental condition that affects the behavior and social attraction of persons. The ratio of this disease is usually high in developing countries that don’t have enough resources to treat autistic patients. This disease begins before the age of 3 and it usually lasts throughout the person’s life. However proper treatment and attention can improve the person’s behavior.
An autistic child usually doesn’t respond to verbal communication, prefers to play alone, avoids eye contact, sensitive to light, loud music, and stranger’s touch. This child also has a lower IQ and is physically weak. If I say that autistic don’t need treatment, they need attention and care then it’s not wrong. If you have an autistic child then give him proper time to make them comfortable with you. Whenever you get some time take them on international trips.
All countries don’t allow autistic to their place so must check the policies of your destination country so that you don’t have to face any issues there. However, there are also some countries that have no restrictions for autistic persons and you can freely visit those countries.
Countries you can immigrate to with Autism
Knowing the rules and regulations of the destination country is really very important especially if you have any disease like autism or you are traveling with an autistic patient. Not all countries have enough facilities for autistic persons. The following are the countries that allow autistic persons to immigrate there.
Canada: Canada comes first in this list. According to the immigration policies of Canada, children having autism and Down syndrome are allowed in Canada and they fulfill their special education needs and medication.
Sweden: Sweden doesn’t have strict rules and people can live there independently. They also provide educational and social support to autistic people. For Yonge adult autistics they aim to provide them with education, work, and accommodation.
United Kingdom: The United Kingdom is the best country to move to for autistic but after the age of 6. If your child is less than 6 years old then you have to stay with them and you also have to pay some tax. There are also some organizations that don’t demand any tax collectively, all of these organizations work to make this country ideal for autistics.
Netherland: You can also consider the Netherlands because of its strong and effective policies. For an autistic child, it’s a good place because of their health care and education departments.
Germany: Germany is also worth considering to stay for autistic. The amazing history of Germany in health care is not hidden from anyone. Their education system also supports autistic child and provide them with a comfortable and friendly environment so that they can discover more and succeed in the future.
United States: If you are an autistic patient and want to explore the US, no worries, you are welcome there. Luckily, you can also stay there for a long period of time because they have various organizations to support autistics.
Best city for autistic persons: Have you ever heard that metro Phoenix is the world’s best city for autism? Yes, it is the best destination for the autistic because of its autism-friendly environment. Autistic have a lot of things to do in Phoenix. They have many organizations to look for every event organized there. They also have advanced health care centers.
Best countries for autism Treatment?
Firstly, give proper attention to the autistic person. Quality time can make them behave normally. There are also various treatments that can cure this disease. Following are some countries that are using advanced ways to treat autistic patients.
- During research at the Medical University of Austria, autism was treated by mesenchymal cells and luckily, the results were highly satisfactory. They observed improvements in the language, communication, and behavior of the autistics.
- India is also a good destination for the treatment of autism. They do novel therapy and it’s really very effective. In this therapy, human neural stem cells are used to damage neural circuits in the brain.
- United States also uses stem cell therapy and they also urge to explore these cells more. They aimed to develop more effective treatments for autistics.
- Mexico is also well-known for the treatment of autism. This country has many healthcare centers to treat autism and these centers have positive reviews from their clients.
- Greece is the country that initiates research on autism. They also did many experiments and they just wanted to cure autism. They also help in various research about the treatment of autism globally.
How to prepare an autistic child for a Flight?
Traveling with an autistic child is a bit difficult but you should do the following things to prepare them mentally for a flight to have a smooth and stress-free flight:
- It’s really very important and helpful to mentally prepare an autistic child mentally for having a flight. You should start this process a few weeks before the flight. You can show some pictures or videos of the plane and airport, tell them about various airport events like security checks, taking off, picking up luggage from the conveyor belt, and landing in the form of a story.
- Make sure to keep your child’s favorite items like toys and electronic devices with you. It’ll keep him busy and he doesn’t suppose himself to be in another world. Usually, the child don’t like to eat airport food so must keep their favorite food. You must pack food in the carry-on luggage so that you can give them during the flight.
- It’s also good to engage your child in any physical activity just before some hours of your flight. It’ll make them a bit tired and they’ll remain calm throughout the flight.
- After doing these practices for a few days, ask your child to tell you everything that you taught him. In this way, they’ll memorize the whole process, and also if he has any doubts you can clear them.
- I recommend you get permission from the airport staff and visit the airport along with your child a few days before your flight. In this way, he’ll become familiar with the airport and usually behaves on the day of your flight.
If You Have Any Doubt, You Are Free To Ask Through Our Contact Form
Q1: Which are the countries that you can’t immigrate to with autism?
Ans: New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore usually prohibit autistics from staying there.
Q2: Which countries have high rates of autism?
Ans: The following are the countries that have high rates of autism.
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Q3: Which countries have lower rates of autism?
Ans: Turkey, Syria, India, Thailand, Morocco, the Northern Mariana Islands, Tunisia, and Libya have lower rates of autism.
In conclusion, according to the “Countries you can immigrate to with autism” the US, UK, Canada, Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands are the best countries to immigrate with autism. These countries have facilities to treat the autistic patients. Before your flight make sure that whether your airline allows autistic patients or not and plan your trips accordingly.